- Gives an attractive and pleasing finish.
- Reduces garden maintenance by suppressing weed growth.
- Retains suitable moisture keeping your plants more healthy.
- Provides year round protection and insulation for plant roots from extremes of temperature; excessive heat in summer and damaging frosts in winter.
- Reduces the impact of heavy rain and prevents mud splashes on plants and walls, so your garden stays tidy.
- Encourages earth worm activity helping to improve soil aeration and enhancing organic matter levels, fertility and soil structure; plants are happier under these conditions.
- Discourages slugs and snails due to its texture.
Westland Landscape Bark 100 Litre
Out of stock